Righteous in Christ™ is focused on helping you understand and apply the life transforming truths of your righteousness in Christ. My purpose is to help you thrive in your identity and liberty in Christ.
You will discover a range of resources that clearly and powerfully explain your righteousness in Christ and how to live everyday in the freedom and confidence of what Christ has accomplished for you.
You are Righteous!
- Through God’s immeasurable, unfathomable love and grace He offers you the unearned, undeserved, free gift of righteousness through faith in Jesus Christ’s finished work on the Cross (Rom 3:21-26, Rom 5:17, Eph 2:4-9)
- You receive the very righteousness of God upon accepting, by faith, Christ’s finished work. This means 3 important things.
- You are credited with the very righteousness of God, the very same right standing that Jesus Himself has with God the Father (Gen 16:6, Gen 26:1-5, 2 Cor 5:21, Col 1:22, Gal 3:10-14, Rom 3:21-4:25, 10:4) . This is called justification or being declared righteous. In short, justification is the declaration you possesses a righteousness, which perfectly and forever satisfies the law, namely, Christ’s righteousness. Awareness and understanding of this truth will radically impact your walk with God, prayer life, service and relationships. Here you receive the righteousness of God. This is “who you are in Christ!”
- You are also recreated righteous and have been given a new spiritual energy and vitality which empowers you to live for God. Through the renewing work of the Holy Spirit and the Word of God the power of your old sinful nature has been broken (Gal 2:20, Rom 6:6) and Christ Himself has taken up residence in your life (Ezek 36:26-27, John 3:3-6, Titus 3:5, 2 Cor 5:17, 1 Peter 1:23). Here you receive the God of righteousness. This is “who Christ is in you!”
- Because of being declared righteous and recreated righteous, you can now practice and bear the fruit of righteousness in your life. Christ in you, the hope of glory gives you the desire, will and power to live for Him (Gal 2:20, 3:1-14, Phil 2:12-13 AMP, Heb 13:20-21, James 2:14-26, 1 John 2:29, 3:7, 10). Here you bear the fruit of righteousness. This is “who Christ is through you!”
Here’s some stuff other people have found useful.
The Top 10 Most Popular Pages or Posts on this site are directly on the right hand side —–>
The Top 10 Most Popular Podcasts (available on Righteous in Christ in iTunes) are:
- [#018] Gifted and Anointed for Fruitfulness (2)
- [#001] You are Righteous in Christ
- [#002] The Amazing Benefits of Being Declared Righteous (1)
- [#003] The Amazing Benefits of Being Declared Righteous (2)
- [#005] The Amazing Benefits of Being Declared Righteous (4)
- [#004] The Amazing Benefits of Being Declared Righteous (3)
- [#017] Gifted and Anointed for Fruitfulness (1)
- [#006] New Heart, New Spirit, New Power (1)
- [#016] You are Holy, Blameless and Above Reproach
- [#007] New Heart, New Spirit, New Power (2).